Pages

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Holocaust of Modern America

I have so many things I want to write about. Maybe I should write a bunch of blog posts now and have them post so that the days I don’t write, there will be something there...?


Today I want to write about abortion. It has been on my heart lately so much. I am not here to condemn or judge. I am here to be a voice for the murdered and unborn children. I am here to be a voice in the darkness crying out for those children that are being slaughtered. I am here to tell women who are thinking about abortion that there IS more choices. I am here with tears in my eyes and a sinking feeling in my heart.


I watched the movie called 180 about abortions (it is free on youtube if you would like to check it out. I would HIGHLY recommend it. It is very powerful). It talks about who Adolf Hitler was and what that has to do with modern day America. Please check out this film. Here is a link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7y2KsU_dhwI

Those Germans were unaware. They were told lies and were deceived. We ask, how could they not know? How could they not know that millions of innocent were being murdered, tortured, burned, killed. The same could be said for today. Planned Parenthood talks about how it is all about the woman’s choice. It is her body and her choice....if you were to ask almost every woman who has had an abortion, her ironic answer is that she felt she had no other choice. Funny isn’t it?

I plead you to check out this film. Think about what abortion really is. I am not going to go into the topic of rape or incest. It is not needed. I am just here to bring abortion to the table. To cause us to think. What have we allowed ourselves to become as a society?

No comments:

Post a Comment