Pages

Saturday, September 14, 2013

My Nurse thank you baggies

I was able to get the nurses thank you gift baggies finished. They seem so simple, but I hope that the nurses enjoy them. I started off using snack size Ziploc baggies, but they ended up being too small, so I went to sandwich baggies....hey now! Lol I made 3 main gift bags because John said with Levi I had two nurses and then my midwife (couldn't remember how many nurses I ended up having, I remember one main one and that was it). But, I made 3 other ones that aren't AS fancy just in case I end up with more nurses or someone just seems like they need their day brightened.

In each bag, I made a thank you note and either a homemade beaded bookmark or a homemade paper bookmark.










On the notes I wrote a note of thanks and appreciation and then a scripture. I used different scriptures for each one and have prayed that God places the right card with the right person knowing that God's Word won't come back void.














Then, at Kroger, I got a few things of dollar candy (I definitely got some chocolate for those lovely ladies! Praying no one is on a sugar free diet like we are.....really hoping, otherwise I will feel awful for them :( maybe I should make one sugar free baggie just in case....hm. I placed the candy in there and that is basically it.


Like I said, they are simple, but I wanted to do something to let them know that I appreciate them and that nurses/doctors/midwifes who care about their job and their patients are amazing.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment