Pages

Thursday, January 16, 2014

Holiday Reading

Wow, are the holidays over yet? Lol For our family, November to February are just busy and full of eating lots of JUNK!! Ick! November is of course Thanksgiving. December 4th is the day we went out on our first date so we celebrate that day by going to the restaurant we went to on our first date–Olive Garden. December is also of course Christmas and we celebrate Christmas with both our sides. Then New Years. Then my birthday. Then in February is our anniversary and the annual Super Bowl party. It is a blast, but holy cow, lots of food. Lol

Anywho, we had a wonderful holiday season. John and I joked that we had no fights. We were both pretty happy and grateful. Lol

Over the break, I read three amazing books by Shiela Gregorie–“The Good Girl’s Guide to Great Sex,” “Honey, I Don’t Have a Headache,” “To Love, Honor, and Vacuum.” The first two are absolutely amazing and really helped re-define how I think about sex. I borrowed them from the library but they were so amazing , I want to buy them to keep them on the shelf because they are definitely ones I want to read again but also because they are great go-to books.

I would highly recommend this book to any married woman (she talks to singles in the first book I mentioned, but personally, I would read it until you are married because it might cause some temptation, but that is just my opinion. Like I said, the author wrote parts specifically for singles.).








No comments:

Post a Comment