Pages

Monday, June 8, 2015

Mundane Monday

I have not written a Mundane Monday post in FOREVER!!! It is way long over due. So as we all know, Monday's have this "stigma" that we have created and just allowed to influence us. But it doesn't have to.
Especially as Christians we can use Monday's as a wonderful opportunity to show God's glory to the people. We can be excited that we have another work week to be missionaries in whatever positions we hold. So here are a few things I am thankful for on this Monday:

-Thunderstorms
-Rainy Days
-Workouts
-Gym Memberships
-Nap time
-"Water pops" (aka Perrier Sparking Water)

-Date Nights
-Family time
-Devotions
-Watching movies in bed
-Pandora
-Chiropractors
-Women's Bible Study
-Chores lists (helps me not be so overwhelmed by it all)


Well, I one of my littles woke up and I am keeping him content by feeding him crackers like one would feed a dog a treat. I need to get off of here and finish up the household chores so we can go to the library (or the aquarium......OR BOTH! Maybe...I'm pretty exhausted from staying up too late and my workout earlier).

What do blessings are you thankful for today? Let me know. I'd love to hear how God has blessed your Monday. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment