Pages

Friday, December 14, 2012

Christmas Lights!!

Hi Everyone!
So a quick date night idea/update. I am taking John (and of course Levi has to come, but we can still smooch!) on a date tonight. I looked up houses that will have synchronized Christmas lights and music and we are going to be going to see them tonight. I am going to be making hot chocolate and popcorn for us. I may even dress in comfortable pjs. :) It is something simple, but something fun to do .It's somewhat free (just gas) and a great way to spend time together. I'm hoping we can read from John Piper's Advent book tonight as well as we are looking at the lights. :)

What are some free, creative date nights you guys do? Have a fantastic night. I'm going to go make homemade hot coco and popcorn. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment