Pages

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

A sore day

Today is a good day, but it is a sore day. Everything aches on my right now. My lower back is killing me, my hips won't stop burning and hurting, and my upper back is sore from working out yesterday. I got a lot of stuff done this morning before my afternoon got really rough. I want to lay in bed with a heating pad all day (I am tied to a heating pad right now lol), but I have work this afternoon. I am so thankful that I didn't have to work this morning though. That has been a huge blessing because I was able to get a bunch of stuff done before I am unable to.
I am thankful for so many things today. One, the fact that it decided to rain so since I can't actually go out and enjoy the weather we were supposed to have, I am able to sit snuggled and enjoy the rain. Comforting soup and potatoes for lunch are another blessing. Great lunch for this weather. The fact that my foam roller helps with the pain. It hasn't been taking it away, but it sure does take the edge off. So does Tiger Balm. That stuff is amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment