Pages

Monday, March 25, 2013

Easter is a Great Opportunity

Had a not so discouraging day at work today. Since today is Passover I thought I would mention it to the girls to spur on discussion, which it did. The youngest asked what it was. I explained how yesterday was Palm Sunday and how Jesus came into the city and he rode a donkey. She wanted to know if I was there and saw Him. So then I tried to explain how He is in heaven now and when he was on earth, it was a long, long time ago and I wasn't alive yet. lol Then I explained how He then was crucified which is celebrated on Friday. She clarified that crucified meant dying....lol Then she said, "and then he became magic!" Well, we are making some progress.



A few days ago I was listening to worship music that had Jesus name repeated multiple times and the girls wanted to know who named Jesus. :) So we had that conversation too. Better than talking about what alcohol drinks they have tried, definitely better!!

No comments:

Post a Comment