Pages

Sunday, October 27, 2013

Week 39 Pregnancy Update

Wow, I haven’t updated the blog in a long time, eh? I haven’t even done a weekly pregnancy update in forever. I guess I just got restless and tired of doing them including tired of doing the weekly pictures. Lol I should update that soon...no time better than the present I guess....


Update: Week 39 He’s here!! :) Jahs Don Brines was born Friday October 25th at 10:53 pm. He weighed 6 pounds 12 ounces and was 18.5 inches long. For those wondering, Jahs is pronounced like the Canadian name "Joce" or "Jos." My husband picked the name after the Bible character Jehoshaphat. John was reading about Jehoshaphat and loved his faith and trust in God so he came up with what he calls a "name-logical transliteration" of the name. lol http://www.aboutbibleprophecy.com/p26.htm

I will post a birth story update, but I’ll do it in another blog post as not everyone wants to read birth stories, but I am a weird one that loves reading them, so I’ll post one for other momma’s or momma’s to be. Until then, here are some pictures. :)








No comments:

Post a Comment