Pages

Monday, January 19, 2015

14 Week Picture Update

I am 14 weeks now with Baby Brines 3.0. We find out the sex of 3.0 at the end of August, but aren't going to find out until Labor Day when we do a gender reveal with the family (unlike with Jahs where we found out, but kept it a secret until the gender reveal, this time we will be surprised too!). I still want to update, but won't be updating as much as I did with Jahs. Here are some fun pictures I took "DIY style." I love the silhouette and it is easier for me to take the pictures because I don't feel like I have to get dressed up. This was no makeup and in pjs! BEST pregnancy belly pictures ever! I don't have any pictures from Jahs at 14 weeks otherwise I'd like to do a comparison. I will do one at 16 weeks though because I have a FEW pictures then. I didn't really start taking pictures until close to 20 weeks with him though. 


















No comments:

Post a Comment