Pages

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Quality Time

John and I used to play games with each other all the time when we were dating. Once we married, that stopped. Honestly not sure why. We just got lazy and complacent I guess? Anywho, over the weekend we decided to play games. We played Yahtzee one night. That was a blast. Then another night we played Uno. Then John taught me how to play Chess. I am no good at it, but it was still fun. I reorganized our game cupboard and placed it in a bookshelf near the kitchen so that we can get to the games easier. Before they were in a closet on the top shelf so we hardly saw them and they were so hard to get to, we just didn't. I enjoyed playing the games with him. It was fun doing something other than watching a movie or whatever. we tried Trivial pursuit, but we both realized we are NOT smart enough for that game. That game is HARD!!! lol so we quit....and are throwing the game away....

What are some things you and your family do for fun? Maybe pull out a simple fun game tonight and play a few rounds. You will be surprised at how fun it is even if you don't want to at first. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment