Pages

Saturday, March 2, 2013

Enjoying

I wanted to write today, but I wasn't sure what to write about. So I thought I'd write about my day. I a sitting with candles burning and our incense burner going. I am sipping on strawberry milk and I have George Winston  playing. If you haven't heard him, check him out. GORGEOUS piano player.



My poor little guy Levi has had a fever the past few days. Yesterday he seemed great, but today he was super whiny and cried about everything. To the point where I moved something of mine and he burst into tears. After many "baby" timeouts (we place him in his bedroom in the crib and then go get him when his fit is over with lots of smiles and hugs), I decided to take his temperature. John thought it was because I coddled him while he was really sick, but it didn't seem like one day of cuddling would do that. And I was right, he has a fever. Either has a fever again, or it never went away. Either way, he is sick. It's a small fever, but has caused him to take two very LONG naps today...and that isn't normal anymore. One is the norm and one two hour is basically it. Today it's been 2 naps that are around 3 hours each.

I am enjoying the down time. I have tidied the whole living room. It was looking really just messy. Stuff everywhere and things just not put in their places. And I think it looks great....now the kitchen, bathroom, both bedrooms....that is another story. :P

John has had to work all day and I am hoping that when he comes home to have his dinner ready along with some "detox" activities of his choice. Some brain dead stuff for him to do to unwind. My ideas were his video game, a game like Yahtzee or Liars' Dice, or maybe a movie....?

I have been tired all day and I really should be taking a nap while Levi is because it isn't fair to John, but I always feel guilty when I nap. lol But I'm no fun if I don't and he doesn't like when I go to bed too early because he wants to spend as much time with me as he can. So sweet!

How is your day going? What are some things you are doing on this enjoyable Saturday? 

No comments:

Post a Comment