Pages

Monday, July 29, 2013

Mundane Monday



So today is Monday again! What a great day. :) What are you thankful for this Monday?
1) The cooler weather
2) The sunshine AND cooler weather
3) Raspberry herbal tea
4) Double strollers
5) Birth Plans
6) Sleep
7) God-glorying conflict (seems ironic huh? lol How about conflict that in the end sanctifies and grows each other closer to Christ and to each other?)
8) Maternity clothes a friend is lending me
9) Ab exercises
10) 3 more months
11) Healthy diets
12) Steady weight
13) Laughs from Levi
14) Family time
15) My husband who has been working extra hard the past month
16) Fun times with my hubby
17) A husband who is great at planning and helps something that seems stressful a breeze

There are so many things for us to be thankful for. This is just a simple list, but I am thankful for so many other things. These are just a few of the "special" things that I am thankful for this week. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment