Pages

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Week 34 Belly Pictures

As promised, here are some updated weekly pictures. Here I am at 33 weeks.
This view I don't look very big....

But this view it's like DANG! lol There is definitely a baby there.




I thought it would be fun to do a belly picture comparison too:



 Doesn't seem like there is a TON of change between  25 weeks and 29 weeks. Think there is? Baby was engaged for a bit, but then he popped back out, and in this picture at 34 weeks, it doesn't look like he is engaged at all; still looks pretty high.
I was taking a nap--or trying to--and I got to thinking about my labor with Levi last time. I had an appointment that morning and knew I was having Braxton hicks contractions, but thought they felt different. My appointment was at 9, I was dilating and effacing. I still thought it would be a while, but my midwife told me to go home, eat, and attempt to nap if I could. I was determined to get some laundry done at my mother-in-laws house, but John convinced me to come home. I waited an hour or so, and then called John to tell him to come home. I don't know how long we waited, but we went back to the midwife, she checked me and told me to go back home, wait two hours (no more), then go to the hospital. She knew I wanted to labor at home as long as I could. I do know that we got to the hospital between 3-4 and Levi was born shortly before 7. I am sure that I was labor for a while, but it wasn't uncomfortable and I could sleep just fine. I thought they were just Braxton Hicks. So, even if I were to count the hours that it wasn't uncomfortable, the labor was only 9 hours. That isn't a long time! So this time around, I am hoping that it is just a tad shorter. Watch me end up being one of those women who have a ridiculously long second labor instead of shorter. lol But, either way, it's all in God's control. Last time whenever I had issues dealing with the pain, I would just tell myself that it will end soon. It won't go on forever and then we will meet our baby. This time around I am doing the same.

Well anywho, I wanted to get some belly pictures up. It's funny to watch it grow. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment