Pages

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Who Did He Marry





This may be an unpopular post. I know it was/is a hard pill for me to swallow as well, but it is important.



I used to ride/train horses. I would ride at LEAST 4 days a week if not more. And whenever I rode, I normally did a lot more with the horses than just riding. It was rare the day that I was out there for under an hour. It kept me quite in shape, but I was still unsatisfied. I wanted to have sculpted abs. I had an already flat stomach and lean legs from chasing horses around and kicking and squeezing to get a stubborn horse to go or trying to hang on, but that wasn’t enough for me. So I started working out. I also was very into tanning. I wanted to have a sun-kissed glow. I would sit outside quite a few times a week and read or sleep while sunbathing.

Why did I do all of this? I wanted to be found attractive. I wanted to feel attractive. And I wanted to be healthy.

This all stopped....guess when it all stopped? After I got married. I quit exercising (especially when I saw the effects of NOT riding the horses which made me discouraged). But why did I stop working out and caring about my apprence? It was because I had my “catch.”I didn’t need to impress him anymore. Besides, a lot of you are probably thinking, he should love you for who you are on the inside, right? If that was true, then why did I try so hard to look good before I was married? Why didn’t I just let myself be knowing the right guy would just love me for who I was.

After we are married our husbands do love us for who we are, but they also want to have an attractive wife. Are you still the wife he married or have you let yourself go? By striving to be attractive and healthy for your husband, you are not only showing how much you care for his opinion, but showing respect and honor to him. We should get dressed and look nice when our husbands come home not to run errands, etc. Of course, we shouldn’t look like slobs the rest of the time either, but you get what I’m saying. :)

Now, some of you may think I’m promoting looking like a victoria secret model. I’m not. What I’m saying is strive to be who he married. Strive to look YOUR best for your husband.

Ladies, let’s strive to show our husbands how much they mean to us. Let’s try to be smokin hot for them! They deserve it. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment