Pages

Saturday, June 1, 2013

Bringing Young Kids into the Service

I just read this article today and I want to say this is so true, and honestly I struggle with this.
I get distracted by the noise, but I also understand and empathize. I love this perspective. It is a blessing. We can sit in the quiet in our own personal devotions, this is community worship and who said that children were not welcome? I understand we need to be able to listen, but at the same time, the children are learning to listen as well. They are not adults....yet. Let's take time to 1) be patient to moms with little ones who fuss or are loud and 2) realize that this is a little person learning to love worshipping Christ with the body. Great post!!!! Check it out. :)

http://iamtotallythatmom.blogspot.com/2013/05/dear-parents-with-young-children-in.html


No comments:

Post a Comment