Pages

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Almost 16 weeks......

I am almost 16 weeks; Wednesday I will be. We sent out a picture to each of our parents and wanted to see if they got what it was all about. I got a text from my dad just asking "what's the date?" lol I will take an update picture soon, but my stomach is still quite flat except when I eat a lot, then it pouches out hugely which is funny. But I didn't show that soon with Levi either, but since this is the second, I expected to show a lot sooner and get bigger fast, I'm thinking it has to do with me exercising and taking care of my abs, they are keeping that uterus in place! lol Good job abs!



I have been keeping up with my exercise. Doing cardio of some sort 3 days a week (mostly I do zumba), and then I have been doing leg, butt, and I'm bringing back my ab exercises.

I thought it would be fun to start a pregnancy questionnaire like I have seen on other blogs. I haven't up to this point, but why not start now....

How far along: 15 weeks 5 days

Total Weight Gain/Weight Loss: 6 pounds give or take depending on when/where I am weighed.

Maternity Clothes: I have worn them, but not because I have too. I can still fit into all my normal clothes, I just think the other clothes are cute and they are "new to me."

Stretch Marks: None so far, hoping with water and lotion I can avoid it like I did with Levi.

Sleep: Sleep is all right, I was struggling with insomnia and it was making work difficult, but it isn't so bad now. Only when I try to nap even when I am very tired do I have insomnia.

Movement: I felt the baby early this time around, but it isn't very frequent yet since it's still so small. But every once in a while, I can feel very distinct "baby moving."

Cravings: I'm not sure, I crave stuff, but like I said with the last pregnancy, it is no excuse to just cave. You have cravings whether or not you are pregnant. I do sometimes cave, but because we don't keep a lot of the stuff I crave in the house (and we don't do white flours or sugars, etc), I just have to suck it up and deal. lol

Gender: We won't know until hopefully June 6th, but we are not telling anyone right away. I BELIEVE what the plan is to get together with our family and have sort of a baby shower type thing and have everyone vote and maybe do a gender reveal in a cake or a balloon or something fun like that. :)

Labor Signs: None obviously and thank goodness! Not even braxton hicks. I can't rememeber how early those started with Levi, but it was fairly early.....I think....lol

Belly Button-In or out:  In still, it didn't "pop" until I was really late into my pregnancy with Levi.

What I miss: My body and energy. lol But I wouldn't say I miss it a ton. I am enjoying staying fit while pregnant and really my body hasn't changed that much and my energy is starting to come back.

What I am looking forward to: Finding out what sex the baby is!

I will take a belly picture update soon. I was going to today, but I just ran out of time.....that happens frequently. lol But here is the picture we sent to our parents. John created the WHOLE thing. I posed and clicked the picture for him and that's it! He is so awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment