Pages

Monday, May 6, 2013

Mondays can be...well just ick

I know Mondays get a lot of bad rep. I mean, you have had a glorious weekend now you have to get back to your routine. It can be mundane and just plain no fun. BUT, that doesn't excuse a bad attitude. Trust me, I know it is hard, but there is always always a silver lining--a blessing or two or more that God has in store for us. Sometimes...or most of the  time we are too selfish to see those blessings, so lets write down things we are grateful for on this wonderful Monday. :)


-The Sunshine!
-Warm weather
-Reading outside with Levi (he looked at picture books while I read a wonderful book)
-John getting home earlier than expected
-Getting to see my family in a few weeks
-Exciting memorial day plans
-WATER!!! lol
-Zumba and my love hate relationship
-Accomplishing 220 squats plus lunges
-Time to read
-The day off completely, not nanny job and no tutoring or teaching...ah it's nice
-A short power nap
-Listening to the birds sing
-Lemon chiffon scentsy burning
-Flowering trees outside our window...perfect view
-Salvation army new-to-me clothes
-Sun dresses
-A loving husband who prays for me
-New books
-Martyrs and missionaries
-A happy child that fills many random people with joy by smiling and talking with them
-Isaiah


I know Mondays can be rough, but it is all in your perspective. Choose to find the good and also remember that tomorrow is coming. And to quote from one of my favorite series "....isn't it nice to think that tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it yet?"
- Lucy Maud Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

No comments:

Post a Comment