Pages

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Documenting


When I was pregnant with Levi, I took a few (very few though) belly pictures, but not ones that I could show to others. John said it was weird and that he hated belly pictures. This time I am hoping to talk to him about taking some week by week belly pictures. It’s one thing I regret about my pregnancy with Levi. I wish I had those. They are fun to look at and it’s encouraging and a good help for goal setting for after the baby as well.
It’s encouraging to see what you looked like before you were pregnant and also to see how much weight you really have lost. It’s also fun to look at how each pregnancy is so different. So, I am going to start documenting tomorrow. It’s been 12 weeks, but why not start now. :) That way, if he’s cool with it, I am hoping to start posting week by week (or every couple of weeks anyways) on my blog, that way it’s not all over facebook, but others can enjoy still. I LOVE looking at other mama’s belly pictures! Don’t know why, but I do. :) So ladies, if you are not sure if you want to post some, do it. It’s fun, others really enjoy it (and for those who despise it, don’t look....lol), and it’s a cool way to document your pregnancy. Anywho, that is all. :) Carry on!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment